Saturday, May 4, 2013

Whale in the desert

We left Fruita, CO this morning and drove 107 miles to the Spanish Trail RV Park. In Moab, Utah


Leaving Colorful Colorado



Entering Utah

We stopped to changed drivers and I walked up to a view area to see the border of Colorado and Utah.  I was a bit winded from the climb, but it was also windy, so you won't know what is making the whooosing sound.  I'll have to post the video on Facebook.  I'm having trouble uploading videos here.  Perhaps there is a size limit?????


We have a lovely place just under a nice shade tree.  I'm wearing shorts.  Glad I don't really know anyone here!!

Here's the pictures of the drive coming into Moab.











We have been in Moab before, but it's hardly recognizable with all of the growth.  It was a busy place today.  We didn't overdue.  In fact, we had some ice cream and took a nap!  This is what I made for dinner.  Thanks to the person who posted the recipe.  It was really good.  This pan completely fills the little oven.

Philly Cheese Stake Stuffed Peppers




It was a great day for the Whale and passengers!!