Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Oh Deer and a Snake


We were invited to our friends, Kerry and Diane's in Parker, CO, for lunch and a walk and to see their home they just moved into.  Everything was lovely and we saw some amazing things on our walk.

Kerry, Diane, Craig and Sadie


It's still so green here in Colorado and the walking path was really nice.  Then, we saw deer that seemed to have no fear and even struck a pose for me.



These are Mule Deer and then we saw these two fawns that appeared to be albinos.  Can anyone tell me if they have seen white deer before?  I search Google and it looks like they are fairly rare and mainly more in Idaho.



We went out for a walk tonight by our RV on the pavement just at dusk.  We saw this young snake and decided to give it plenty of space and I needed a flash to even get this, but I wasn't going to get any closer.  It's a bit of a blur, but could this be a diamondback?  



I think we'll keep our walks to more daylight hours!!!
It was a very pretty sunset and I just caught the end of it.


We had a nice gentle rain through the night last night, but that hasn't been the case for so many places.  Hoping that your extra water has receded and that your skies are clear!  We missed the moon altogether the last couple of nights due to the clouds here.

Blessings,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment