Sunday, April 5, 2015

Final Days at Teir Drop RV Park in Wellton, AZ

We are getting excited to drive on down the road and see friends and family, but we will certainly miss the friends and fellowship we have had here in AZ.
We were up by 5am yesterday to see the effects of the "Blood Moon".  The eclipse of the moon.

Last night we enjoyed the sunset while visiting with Sheila on her front porch.  The park also had a bonfire.  






The Moon was full as it rose in the sky and then hid itself behind one large cloud.




I didn't allow enough room for myself walking through to the bedroom and caught my little toe on the door trim.  You know, it was a very solid door.  Not sure if I broke or jammed it.



I taped it up for a couple of days and my Easter Outfit even had matching flip flops today since I can't quite get a shoe on.


It's looking much better and feeling better today, too.  I may not be able to go for my walk for a couple more days.


Our Hoffman Family (Mom's Side), lost my Aunt Jan Hoffman (87) on April 3.  She was a wonderful person and always had smile on her face and encouragement for everyone.  She will be greatly missed. Love and prayers to all of her family.
Because of Easter we all have the hope of seeing her again.


Blessings,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment