Thursday, June 27, 2013

Wind Blows, Eagles Fly

We Fished Musky Point today.

It was a windy morning trying to fish.  We caught a few Pike and Rock Bass and Craig caught a small mouth Bass, but I was fascinated by an Eagle that we saw.  I took some great photos, but accidentally deleted one.  I'm waiting for some help to see if I can recover it from an SD Card.

We were bobbing and blowing and I was looking into the sun, but I took this video of it sitting in a tree. It was huge and I hoped to get a better picture.  I did, but that's the one I am trying to un-delete.


It was so pretty out on the lake and I tried to capture some of it.

Eagle in lower left corner sitting in a tree.


I took a screen shot of the video and cropped it to get this blurry photo of the eagle.


Hard to beat a view like this

Tomorrow is our last day to fish here.  Sad.





They shall run and not be weary and walk and not faint.





No comments:

Post a Comment