Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dog Fish

I forgot to tell you yesterday that I caught a very large Dog Fish.  That's what they are called.  The stink, so we didn't take a picture or weigh it or measure it, just threw it back in.  I was probably close to 10 pounds. I read today that the state record is 10 pounds on a Dog Fish.  I didn't care.  

Craig caught two nice small mouth bass this morning.




We caught several other fish, but we were looking for the two Walleye that I caught.  We ate them for lunch. Yum!1


There is a channel that runs between Little Boy Lake and Wabedo Lake.  I haven't been on Wabedo since I was pretty young.  We ventured into what used to be a very narrow channel.  I took this video to show my parents how different this looks now.


We are having a very enjoyable time!!!  I think the Whale is even happy that we aren't moving so often or rolling down the road.



It's so very green here.

There's only one thing that is bad about Minnesota. ..
Mosquitoes.

Hope your bobber always stays a float... unless a fish is biting.


No comments:

Post a Comment