Monday, June 24, 2013

A Bass and Walleye Kind of Day


I'm not sure why we both like to fish so much.  We just do.  Then, you have a gorgeous day and catch some wonderful fish and you really love it even more.

I caught this nice Bass this morning while we fished with Bob and Pam around the lake.  This went close to 4 pounds


Craig had fun landing this 25" and 6+ pound Walleye.  These are still our favorite fish to eat.  I even made room in my little RV freezer to put some in there!!!




We came in after eating lunch out on the lake with Bob and Pam and took a nap, had showers and went in to Longville.  We bought some groceries and ate and a place called the Anchorage and had some chicken.  After putting away the food, we decided to go back out on the lake to fish.  It was nearly a perfect night.  I caught another Walleye and more rock bass than we could throw back in.  We had fun and so enjoyed the day again!!! 

Good Job, God!!!  We are thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment