Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Summer in Winter

I hate to make those of you struggling through the winter in the northern states hate me, but I have actually had a couple requests to keep posting picture of green and warm.  We usually walk in the morning and sometimes again at night and I snapped a couple of pictures.



This is the entrance to Tier Drop RV Park in Wellton, AZ.




The lights were just coming on as we walked past.



You know you have to like a place that has the "DUKE" saying this to you as you exit the park.




These are called, Park Models.  They are about 400 sq ft.  You can purchased them and then rent your spot for a yearly rate that is very reasonable.  A great way to downsize if you can find one place that you want to stay in.  I have to admit that the people and weather have been wonderful here this whole past month.  We are scheduled to move up to Mesa, AZ this coming Monday.


Sunset over the desert and mountains last night.


Good night sun and hello moon.

Mom has been getting along pretty well on her own.  My brother, Dave, drove up from Phoenix to spend a few days with her.  She had several things that she needed him to help her do and he took her out for a nice dinner.


We walked, swam and read today and just enjoyed the warm day.  It was in the 80's.  It does seems strange to think that it's February and I do feel badly to be sitting here in my shorts at 8:30 pm when I know how cold it is in most of the rest of the US.
Think spring.

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment