Saturday, November 15, 2014

Writing a Blog from a New Cell Phone

I'm making an attempt to write a blog using voice recognition on my new cell phone. I have been searching for and looking at reviews on cell phones for quite some time. I don't much like the process of trying to decide which carrier and which phone to have. I have been a longtime Sprint customer but get tired of the hassle of trying to figure out their plans just like all the other phone companies. We finally made a decision and now I am getting used to using the new phone. I ended up staying with Sprint because of their unlimited data and I purchased the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I've never really tried to write a blog from my cell phone before so this is a complete experiment. I haven't really taken any photos today so I don't have much new news.



I just snapped this picture just to see how it looks in here.
it isn't the best lighting but its it is what it is.
 I hope you're all enjoying your weekend.

Blessings,
Kathy 

No comments:

Post a Comment