Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Selling the farm

Still selling household belongings to prepare for our move to the Whale (RV).  We have loved our current bedroom set, but it will be gone on Sunday.  We'll be sleeping on the camper air mattress starting tonight just to make sure we can.  I also sold our end tables and the couch went in the garage sale. A neighbor bought that, but we had to carry it down the street and around the corner to his home.  They just moved in.  Down stairs is nearly cleaned out and we have a good stack started for storage.  This is what we have, so far.
I'm using the mobile blogger for the first time and I have no idea how this will come together.  Since I haven't shared this blog, yet,I suppose it doesn't really matter.
We have set the date for picking up the Whale.... April 20th.  We have a full hookup RV spot reserved for the 23-30 and then if we can pull it all together and The Lord gives the go ahead we will head out in our new home on May 1st.
It's going to be most difficult to leave our family here!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to follow this story and see what God has in store for you.

    ReplyDelete