Friday, July 26, 2013

Work and Wonders


 It was the kind of day that you just wanted to capture on film.  I did some picture taking today, but realized I was having so much fun, that I didn't take near enough.  Here's short glimpse of the day.

Craig and John were busy fixing the handle that empties our "gray tank".  I broke it... they fixed it.  Craig told me to pull it out and that's just what I did.  Dough!!! Thanks guys.


Pretty flowers that we walk by everyday on the farm.

The two dogs are always near by to make sure that we are doing our job.
 
Craig and John in the workshop.

We just happen to be parked right in front of the workshop.



The Happy Camper

While the guys worked I took off for a much needed visit with my friend, Jayme.  She has a blog of her own that inspired me to start mine.  You can see it here:

http://talefromthecoopkeeper.blogspot.com/




Jayme and Glenn are Bee Keepers (just a small part of their many talents).  Take a look at the great Bee Hotels!!!  I believe they are in a larger place then I am!!

We ended the day with a crock pot dinner that we shared with John.  The temps have been cool and perfect and we are getting down to our last week here in Indiana and we are doing our best to enjoy it to the last drop!!

Bee Good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment