Monday, July 1, 2013

A Lazy, Busy, All Around Nice Day


I slept hard last night and it was great.  I didn't even hear the distant train.  After breakfast we went for a nice walk on the beach on Lake Michigan.  The wind was blowing, but the temp was perfect.  Here Todd and father, Craig walking ahead as Marie and I lolly gagged behind and girl chatted.  She was being nice to walk a little slower with me.  It's just different walking in sand.  My calves will hurt in the morning.. not sure they will wait that long.


I took one video and realized, I didn't start the process on the camera, so this is the second take.  It was less enthusiastic.



We did some clean up/maintenance work on the Tail and the Whale, had lunch and rested for a short time.

Back to work on a few projects where Todd needed some help from "the old man" and we straightened up the garage.  They just moved in a couple of weeks ago and they have done a lot of work to the place in that amount of time.

We ended the day with a very nice dinner out.  I had lake perch.  I don't seem to ever tire of eating good fish.

Todd, Marie, Kathy & Craig

The weather has been delightful with cool breezes and a bit of cloud cover.  Tomorrow, we visit friends and move down to CP to our Son, Jeff's house for a few days.





No comments:

Post a Comment