Sunday, July 21, 2013

Renewing Friendships

This has been a fun week of seeing people that we haven't seen in years!!!!  Craig met with some of his High School Gymnastic buddies and their coach.  I drove over to Valparaiso and had a great visit with my High School Spanish Teacher.  It was so wonderful to chat and catch up on what has been happening in lives.

We have worked with our son, Jeff and couple of days this week on the basement framing and we are trying to be some help around here with the horse ranch.

Today Craig visited with Ron Patz (who stood up in our wedding and is an old family friend) and Jim Harrison who was also a gymnast.  I drove over to my Aunt Rosie's and visited with her.  It was great to see Ron Patz after 43 years since our wedding.

We did some shopping this afternoon and then went out to Jeff's  We had a simple supper of BLTes and corn and it hit the spot.  Craig and Jeff worked on a few things on Jeff's Van and they got things all set for Jeff and family to head out in the morning for a campgound in Michigan.

It was nice to get back to the RV.  The temp is down and the windows are open!!!  I'm not all that crazy about air conditioning, but this last week, I was very thankful that it kept running. 

We sat down in the Whale and this is what I heard outside:




This didn't finish uploaded last night, so I finally got it posted Sunday morning and I just want to say: Bless the Lord, O My Soul and all that is within me because It Is Well With My Soul!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment