Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Lost Has Been Restored

We did some running around yesterday to find parts to finish the repairs on the Whale and then we went to Betty's to mow grass.  She has a ride on mower that was in a shed, battery dead and tires all flat.  Craig worked on it and got it running for her.  This is Betty on her restored mower.  We'll see if the tires still have air this morning.




New TV, Microwave (did I mention that we also blew the antennae?), are all installed and working.  Thank you, Lord!!!



Craig had to make some modifications to get this one into the old cabinet space.  It's a nice unit.  I didn't much like the old one, so this upgrade will make my life easier.



This is the new TV mounted and working.  We are trying one that is a bit smaller, but it's a Smart TV, so if we ever get to a good internet connection, we can see if that works.  We used to use a ROKU box for Hulu.  Not sure if that will still work with a Smart TV.  Does anyone know?


Now that the Air Conditioner is working, just look at these temps.  I had to put on my long pants this morning.  The humidity has still been a bit hard to get used to.  I haven't had to use much body lotion since we left Denver.

All this stuff is exactly that... stuff.  I have been reminded through all of this of how Jesus is able to take us when we have messed up and are broken and give us a new heart and a new Spirit and totally restore us into a new everlasting life.  What a mighty God!!  He didn't just buy us the things that we need, but he gave up His life that we might have a new one.  How can you ever thank Him enough?

Jesus is my Lord, my Master and Savior!

Let Him restore you in every way today......

No comments:

Post a Comment