Monday, October 3, 2016

Last Days in Colorado for a While

It's early October in Colorado and we have had beautiful weather.  We have been here since July and the time has gone by quickly.  There is cold and snow in the forecast for this area next week, so I think our timing is right to start our trip south.  It's always hard to leave family and friends, but we know we will see them again.








Cooper and his Grandpa walking the dogs.


Morning visitor.
 We had sporting events and our last day of work this past week. Carter and Kyra had a big Cross Country meet in Phoenix.  Kyra was worn out from the long bus ride, so she snuggled up to her grandpa for a snooze during the Broncos game.


The family had a Birthday party for me last night. It's always great to have family around!


 This is Craig and me with Tana's family plus Carter's girlfriend.
I have had lots of Birthday wishes and prayers today and a special hanging that Kyra made for me.


Craig and Tana took me out for a nice Birthday lunch today and then we came back to the Motor-home and washed down things to get ready to head on down the road on Wednesday morning.  We had planned to go west on I 70, but the weather is turning fast and so we'll just head south down I 25 through Albuquerque and then on to our winter spot in Wellton, Arizona.  It's just 20 miles east of Yuma near the California and Mexican borders.


The sunset tonight was a reminding that fall is here.
We'll see many of you on down the road.

Happy Fall Blessings,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment