Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fall

It has been such a beautiful Oct here in Colorado.  We are still volunteers in the Cherry Creek State Park.  The deer have been hanging all around, and we saw this group with an Albino Mule Deer.  A pretty rare site. 





The fall colors are in full array here in the park.  I took a few pictures as we were walking this morning.



The above was my view today from the East (Main Entrance) Gate to the park.





I have been healing up quickly from the emergency gall bladder surgery.  One week after my "real" 65th Birthday, we were able to go out with Barry and Tana for my Birthday Dinner.  I SO enjoyed the food without worrying about if it was going to hurt afterward.
My system has adjusted and I'm so thankful for all of the prayers and well wishes!

We will continue to work here as Volunteers until the 22nd and then we start moving Tana's family into their new home on the 23rd. And, yes, I will be careful how much I lift!

Blessings,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment