Saturday, May 24, 2014

Hey, What's Cookin'

We had such a wonderful visit with Bill and Fran G. last night.  A wonderful night of fellowship around the picnic table and then a visit to DQ.  We have known them for many years and it was so great to have time to just catch up on news.

Craig worked with Jeff today so I shopped and then started cooking for the events of the next two days.  Todd needed a new crock pot, so he had me pick one up for him and then let me use it so I could cook everything all at once. Here's my Mini Kitchen, but it all worked out today.  Broccoli/Cauliflower Salad with bacon and cranberries is for tomorrow.  Monday night the family is coming to the campground and I made BBQ Pulled Beef and Buffalo Chicken in the Crock Pots.  It's all done and stacked in the frig and freezer.



Todd came out and visited with me this afternoon and had some dinner with us and then we met Jeff at his fishing hole and caught some bass and a beautiful sunset.  We were out past dark tonight and it was nearly a perfect night.  Just a bit on the chilly side.


Todd and Jeff







Tomorrow we will visit the church in Kouts and then have a picnic with good friends.

I am thankful for the freedoms that have been purchased for me through the Blood of Jesus and so many fallen war heroes.  Thanks to all of those families who have lost loved ones and had to find a way to go through life without them.

Have a safe weekend!!

Blessings,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment