Monday, April 14, 2014

Deja Vu All Over Again

We had a busy morning.  We looked at a condo near Tana's home and we are praying and waiting to see how we feel about it in the morning.

It will be one year ago on April 23rd that we brought our new home (the Whale) to Cherry Creek.  It was cold and snowed on us that week.  After the snow we had last night, we waited until it was nearly melted this morning to try to get in to the State Park.  The trees are just starting to bud, but they were frozen hard last night and probably again for the next two nights, so I hope they can survive. 



There was a heard of mule deer to welcome us in.

Here's our new spot for the next two weeks.




There are several other campers here.  In fact, we have people in a tent in a spot near us.

We set up and then headed over to Craig's brother's house.  Pudge had made a very nice meal for us and then we had a nice chat before heading back to the RV.  It says that it's 29 out now. brrrrr.

Tonight is the "blood moon".  I'm pretty sure I won't be seeing it, but who knows????  I just looked out of my window and there is a full shot of that huge moon.  I think I'll see who took pictures of it in the morning.

Blessings,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment