Thursday, October 3, 2013

Food Comma at age 63

Today is my 63rd Birthday.
I started out the day with many well wishes from friends and family on Facebook and then Craig took me out for a breakfast buffet.
I could have taken a picture, but you'll just have to believe that I had at least one of some of my most favorite breakfast foods.  I'll list the things that may have crossed my plate.

Scrambled Eggs
Melon Fruit
Bacon
Sausage links
Raisin French Toast
Waffle
Hash Browns
Cinnamon Roll

Is overeating a sin on your Birthday?
Don't answer that until tomorrow.



I received this beautiful bouquet from our oldest son, Todd and his fiance, Marie.  Thanks!!!!  They are really beautiful.

I received several phone calls, emails and even got to Skype with some family today to receive more Birthday wishes.

I didn't eat anything more until this evening when dad and mom bought a pizza for us and I just topped off the day with a piece of the angel food cake that mom baked.



So, I am filled to the brim with Birthday Blessings.  Thanks to all of you for loving me and showing it in so many ways.

In other news:

Dad has been put on a higher dose of his pain patch (Fentynal) and it seems to be helping his pain today.  Mom didn't like the new digital hearing aids that she was testing, so we are waiting for another set to come in that are more like the ones she has been wearing.  Tomorrow, we need to be at their house by 7:30am to move some furniture and be ready for a Cox Bundle to be installed.  There will be a new learning curve on the phone, TV and Internet, but certain that after 2 or 3 years (just kidding) everything will be working properly once again.

May you all know the blessings of being loved!!  Because you are.
Prayer requests:
Sandy Summers is having neck fusion tomorrow.
Mig just went through major surgery
Kyra is recovering from pneumonia.
Pudge Collins has a broken finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment